Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I HAVE A BOOK DEAL

I've teased long enough.  Here's the deal:  in a partnership with Springfield Tornado and AuthorMikeInk, I will be writing the stories of survival from the Springfield Tornado.

The founder of the Facebook Community page and website Springfield Tornado has devoted much of his free time to this project since the tornado happened.   With a strong sense of passion, he knows that survivors will continue to need help long after the event.

This project speaks to two of my biggest passions: helping people heal and writing.

So, in the coming days, weeks, months share in this time of my life.  And please join the Springfield Tornado Website and LIKE Springfield Tornado Facebook Community Page for more up to date information.


No comments:

Post a Comment