Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Laugh in the Face of Failure

GROOVY HEART
© Dejan Savic | Dreamstime.com
I LAUGH in the face of failure? 


Who says that? 


Actually: ME. Failure does NOT exist in my world.


So, I bet you think I'm cool, huh?


Yeah, um, not so much.


You see, the problem I really have is that I fear SUCCESS.



HUH??



Yup. You heard me.


I can fail over and over again.  No problem, well, maybe I'll get a little frustrated or something, but so what?  It means I  try again.


BUT SUCCESS??

What does that even mean?

How is it measured?

Maybe that's the problem.  There's no clear-cut way to decide if you're successful or not. 

OR MAYBE....

The lack of definition is the answer!!

Oh, yeah, I got it now.

I'll never be successful.

SO!

I'll never stop trying to get better.

And I no longer need to be afraid of success.





No comments:

Post a Comment