Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trying to pull it all together


Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, MySpace, Blogger! The list goes on and on. There are so many sites out there to utilize and so much information to gather. But is there a place to put it all together that is both affordable (free) and easy to use? Could a website do that for me?

My idea would be a site that has a page devoted to each networking site, much like the tabs of a folder-like a Trapper Keeper kept all of my papers organized in high school. I could log into my website and quickly browse through everything. Does a tool like this exist? If it doesn't could I create it?

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to get organizationally creative, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I do believe a site like this SHOULD exist. But I am not sure where. If you create one, then indeed, you will make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an idea with pursuing. Someone has already come up with an idea for safekeeping all your passwords, but I can't remember the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With = Worth (especially this early in the morning).

    ReplyDelete