Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love Everybody...and You're Next

So, apparently, I'm in the midst of a loyalty battle.  Well, after reading Sera Rivers very persuasive blog with a really great title: Mingling Panties, I had to get involved.  I started it after all.  And yes, I did it to feed my own ego...and get a laugh out of Sera.

So, let's look at the facts.  Sera and I are both REALLY social people.  We both bring out the best writing in each other.  And very few people understand us, even if we are rather entertaining to be around.  And that makes our relationship so special and unique.

But I DO get scared, too ya know.  I love everybody...not everyone can handle that.  And sometimes I push people away.  Even while I'm hugging you close.

NYC-WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!
But, somehow, Sera, my dear, you've blown up any walls I may have tried to build.  You've blasted through so many of my damned issues that I should hate you....but I don't.  I love ya and even when I am famous before you, I won't ever forget that.  And I will NOT let you forget me.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing friendship!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I love how you write "WHEN I am famous before you." Writers choose their words very carefully, and writers READ words carefully too.

    I hope you become famous before me so I can ride on your coattails ;)

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. When you get a chance, YOU MUST post a link on my post so people can see it :)

    ReplyDelete