Saturday, May 7, 2011

"I'm gonna sit in the middle, hang my feet off the edge...."




I left work the other evening and is what I saw from the parking lot.  I could NOT drive away.  The rainbow was perfect, so I stared at it and remembered a few important things.





#1) I remembered this song:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Why this one?  Because, if you listen to the lyrics...it's perfect for me.  Think of 'me', the writer and 'you' would be my readers.  Plus, I've always loved rainbows!



#2) I realized that rainbows follow storms.  I've been struggling with a lot lately, but seeing that reminded me it's all going to be okay.  I'm going to be okay.  And I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.



So, if you're going through your own storm right now, or face one someday, please feel free to remember this picture and know that a rainbow is in your future!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment